National Investigation Agency Recruitment: National Investigation Agency has issued a notice regarding the requirement of Additional Superintendent Of Police on an absorption basis. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for this post. The mode of submission of the application form is offline and the application forms need to reach the concerned address lastly by 05 October 2020 by speed or registered post.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Additional Superintendent Of Police|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||05 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of NIA Recruitment:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Additional Superintendent Of Police – 01
Last Date to Apply: Applicants need to submit the form until 05 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board and should hold the analogous post in the parent cadre or department on a regular basis.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired on the basis of aggregate marks scored in the written test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will earn a monthly salary ranging between Rs.67700 – Rs.208700.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the NIA to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Information regarding the age limit is not given by NIA.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Application Process For National Investigation Agency Recruitment Online-
- Go to www.nia.gov.in and download the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering details in each field of it.
- Attach the self-attested documents asked by the National Investigation Agency and paste your latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date to THE SP(Admn.), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: for more information regarding the dates of the interview and written exam, you should visit the official site mentioned above