South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: This is being to inform our readers about the notification for recruitment purpose on 545 Vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks. The person interested in post holds the required qualifications can submit the Online application to on the official website. The applicant must read the paragraph given below as it will provide complete details about the post.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officers, Probationary Clerks|
|Number of vacancies||545|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Indian Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officers – 160
- Probationary Clerks – 385
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The person interested in the application must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test Performance, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 23700 to 42020/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 11765 to 31540/- (Post 2) per month
- For the candidates belonging to GEN category Rs. 800/- (Post 1) and Rs. 600/- (Post 2).
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 200/- (Post 1) and Rs. 150/- (Post 2).
Age criteria: Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years (Post 1) and 26 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th June 2019.
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the details in the online application form as per the prescribed method.
- The details filled in the form must be accurate and authentic otherwise the application will stand canceled.
- Upload the essentials documents with signature and photograph forming the part of the application process.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: The date for the Written Exam is 25th & 26th June 2019.