State Goods & Services Department Recruitment 2019: It is good news for those wishes to work in the taxation department. The same opportunity being provided by the State Goods & Services Department. The recruitment Planning is done for 17 Vacancies on the post of Junior Programmer, Assistant Programmer, and Database Administrator. A skilled and able person can make Online submission of the form on or before 01st July 2019. Read out the notification given below for complete description about the post before applying for the post.
State Goods & Services Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Goods & Services Department|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer, Database Administrator|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||01-07-2019|
State Goods & Services Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Goods & Services Department
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Programmer – 06
- Assistant Programmer – 05
- Programmer – 03
- Senior Programmer – 02
- Database Administrator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 01-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must possess BE / B.Tech (IT/CS/ECE) / MCA / M.Sc (IT/CS) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam, Practical Exam, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is given below:
- Rs. 30000/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 40000/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 60000/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 70000/- (Post 4) per month
- Rs. 90000/- (Post 5) per month
Application Fees: Please read out the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 22-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 16th June 2019.
Official Website: www.keralataxes.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Goods & Services Tax Department Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the online application form in a complete and accurate way.
- It must contain the detail about the name, address, birth date, etc.
- Upload the documents along with the signature and the photograph.
- Submit the form on or before the due date.
NOTE: The candidate must keep attention on the latest updates.