Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited has open the recruitment door for the aspirants on 10 Vacancies for the posts of Commi-IV. The candidate desired in the application can submit Offline form on or before 30th June 2019 in the pre-decided format to the specified address. The complete details about the age limit, postal address, etc. will be collected from the below-given notification.
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Commi-IV|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Commi-IV – 10
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be passed 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Trade Test or Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5910 to 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 1900 per month.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 600/-
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11th June 2019.
Official Website: www.hptdc.in
Important Instructions to apply for Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The first step is to take out the print of the form on which the details will be filled by the candidate.
- The candidate must put the details in it on the space provided.
- Paste the photograph, signature and other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Pay the fees in the desired and optional manner and submit the form on or before the due date to the following address Office of the Managing Director, HPTDC
NOTE: It is beneficial to check the latest updates.