National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency has opened the doors for efficient persons to apply in the organization for 03 Vacant posts of Additional Superintendent of Police. The Recruiter accepts Offline applications till 10th August 2019 in the prescribed paper. For having the more related to the post including the selection procedure, application criteria, etc. should read out the below-specified paragraph.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||10th August 2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Additional Superintendent of Police – 03
Last Date to Apply: 10th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be the Officer Holding the Analogous Post, Graduation Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected only on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700/- per month.
Application Fees: There will be no fees for the eligible candidate.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 56 years besides the relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10th August 2019.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must log in the official website of the organization.
- From there he/she must take out the print of the application form.
- Fill the form completely with the details about the personal, educational and another curriculum of the candidate.
- Along with the other relevant documents like the photocopy of qualification documents, experience certificate, etc. send the application to the below-given address. SP (Adm.), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Loadhi Road New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: It will be the responsibility on the own part of the candidate to get all the latest updates about the post.