State Bank of India Recruitment:- State Bank of India has once again come up with a job opportunity for job hunters by making a public announcement for the hiring of employees on the posts of Junior Associate which are 8904 in number. The employment is on a full-time basis for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply. Interested candidates should apply online on or before the last date i.e. 3 May 2020.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification :
|Company Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Associate|
|Number of posts||8904|
|Last Date of Application||3 May 2020.|
State Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Associate – 8904
Last Date to Apply: 3 May 2020 is the last date for submission of an application form and for payment of application fee.
Educational Qualifications :
Interested applicants seeking this job should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized Board/University/College.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between :
- 25 to 28 years
Further age relaxation will be given to reserved category by SBI Officials.
Selection Procedure: Written exam will be conducted in two phases followed by a personal interview for the selection of best candidates.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, the application fee is 750/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons with Disability)), the application fee is 125/-
Salary: Rs.40000 per month will be given for Junior Associate Post.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Application Process for State Bank of India Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website and head to the careers section.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required by SBI.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
- You can get your application form print out the latest by 18th May 2020.
- The tentative date of a preliminary examination is in June 2020.
- Follow the official site of SBI to get regular updates.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|