DDA Recruitment: Delhi Development Authority has announced job vacancies for this year. All the job seekers in search of a job are informed that the Delhi Development Authority is seeking skilled and desirable candidates for 629 various posts of Director, Officer, Stenographer Posts. Applications are invited online and the last date for submission is 15th May 2020. Read the complete notification to know the eligibility criteria and other details regarding various posts of Director, Officer, Stenographer.
DDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of the Job||Director, Officer, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||629|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2020|
DDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Development Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Director (System) – 02
- Deputy Director (Planning) – 05
- Asst Director (Planning) – 05
- Asst Director (System) – 02
- Assistant Accounts officer – 11
- Planning Assistant – 01
- SO (Horticulture) – 48
- Architectural Assistant – 08
- Surveyor – 11
- Stenographer Grade D – 100
- Patwari – 44
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant – 292
- Mali – 100
Last Date to Apply:
1. The online submission of application form will start from 1 April 2020 and the application forms are to be submitted on or before 15th May 2020 up to 6:00 PM.
2. The last date for depositing application fee up to 15.05.2020 (06.00 PM)and 20.05.2020(06:00 PM) respectively.
- Deputy Director (System) – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D (Computer Science/ IT)
- Deputy Director (Planning) – Graduation Degree
- Asst Director (Planning) – Graduation Degree
- Asst Director (System) – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA
- Assistant Accounts officer – MBA (Finance) OR CA/ CS/ ICWA
- Planning Assistant – Degree in (Planning/ Architecture)
- SO (Horticulture) – Degree in (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry)
- Architectural Assistant – Degree in (Architecture)
- Surveyor – Diploma in (Surveying)
- Stenographer Grade D – 12th Class with Typing Knowledge
- Patwari – Graduation Degree with Computer Knowledge
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant – 12th Class with Typing Knowledge
- Mali – 10th Class
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount of attractive salary will be given to chosen aspirants for various posts.
Application Fees: To know the application fee for this Recruitment please follow dda.gov.in.
- Deputy Director (System) & (Planning) – 40 years
- Assistant Director (System) & (Planning) – 35 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer, Architectural Assistant, Planning Assistant, Sectional Officer (Horticulture) – 30 years
- Surveyor, Mali – 18 – 25 years
- Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant – 18 – 27 years
Official Website: dda.gov.in
Application Process For Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Aspirants need to go to dda.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach the demanded credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date after paying the application fee.
NOTE: For more information contact on Toll-free number 022-61306248 (OR) email@example.com.