Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Recruitment: CIPET has liberated a job recruitment vacancy for this year. It intends to recruit hardworking and skilled aspirants for the 16 Posts Of Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, etc. If you are interested in CIPET recruitment and want to apply for the same then you need to submit the applications offline via registered post. The final date is 29th May 2020.
CIPET Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||29th May 2020|
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Officer
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Assistant Officer – Applicants applying for the post should have done MBA/Post Graduation in Public Administration with a minimum of 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level from a recognized college/university/institute.
- The candidate should have at least 3 Years Post Qualification experience in HR, Administration, Personnel, Purchase functions, etc. in a reputed organization
- Assistant Technical Officer – Applicants applying for the post should have done a full-Time First Class M.Sc with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/Plastics.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 29th May 2020 for the submission of the application form.
Selection Procedure: CIPET Officials will conduct a personal interview to check the knowledge of applicants.
Pay Scale: Rs.44900 per month will be given to selected applicants.
- No application fee is asked by CIPET from candidates to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants seeking both the Posts should be a maximum of 32 years and more relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.cipet.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CIPET Recruitment :
- To apply for this recruitment, you need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- The application form and mark sheets of qualifications, experience certificates, etc. need to be sent to “The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032” latest by 29th May 2020 via speed post.
NOTE: To get more updates about this recruitment you need to visit the official site www.cipet.gov.in and this recruitment is for Chennai Region.