Assam Police Recruitment: Assam Police has released a job recruitment vacancy for this year. The police department is seeking skilled and energetic aspirants to fill up the 204 Posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer. The mode of applying for this recruitment is online and application forms need to be filed on or before 04-05-2020. Read this notification completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Last Date to Apply||04-05-2020|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 185
- Stenographer – 19
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents of applying candidates are verified, their performance will be further tested on the basis of written exam and practical test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for Junior Engineer posts and Stenographer Posts will get a salary ranging between Rs. 14,000-49,000 per month.
Application Fees: Follow the official site of Assam Police to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Job opportunists should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Candidates who are applying for this recruitment and belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation by Assam Police Officials.
Official Website: http://www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment:
- If you are interested in this recruitment, then you need to read the official notification first on http://www.slprbassam.in before moving forward.
- Once you have opened the notification, check the eligibility criteria first of all.
- If you are eligible for this job, then apply online by filling an online application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields in the application form completely regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Upload a latest pp size photograph of yours in the colored background and digital signature at the bottom of the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 4th May 2020.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site of Assam Police to get intimation of Call letter download dates, written exam dates, and for more updates.