Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Post Department has liberated a job notification for this year. The department has a bumper vacancy opening which is 3951 in number and needs to be filed by young and energetic aspirants having basic education. The applications need to submit on the official site of the department after payment of application fee on or before 15 May 2020.
Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Number of Vacancies||3951|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2020|
Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh
Name of The Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks – 3951
Last Date to Apply: The commencement of filling the online application form will start from 23rd March 2020 and the last date for submission is 15 May 2020(extended due to lockdown period).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job should have passed their metric/10th with proficiency in local language from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Merit list will be the basis of the selection of candidates.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay of Rs.10000 per month will be given for Gramin Dak Sevaks Post.
- GEN/OBC category candidates are liable to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Pwd category candidates and female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The age of the applicants seeking this job should be between 18 – 40 years counted from March 23, 2020.
- Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the UP Department of Post Officials.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
How To Apply For Department Of Post Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Check the official website www.indiapost.gov.in and look for the official link.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with all the details regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, birth certificate, etc
- Attach your latest pp photo and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form and make online payment before the last date i.e 15 May 2020.
NOTE: Read the official notification by visiting the above mentioned official site to get more detailed information about this recruitment.