Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment: Ministry Of Tribal Affairs has good news for all the job seekers looking for a secure career. The ministry invites applications for the 12 vacant posts of Stenographer, Office Superintendent, etc. from the skilled, intelligent, and capable contenders. The applications need to be submitted offline on or before 31st May 2020 and more details can be read on the official website tribal.nic.in
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry Of Tribal Affairs|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, Office Superintendent, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2020|
Total Vacancy Details OF Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment :
Company Name: Ministry Of Tribal Affairs
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Commissioner(Finance) – 01
- Assistant Commissioner(Finance & Administration) – 03
- Private Secretary – 01
- Office Superintendent(Finance & Administration) – 04
- Stenographer Grade I & II – 03
Last Date to Apply: Interested candidates who are eager to make their career secure and safe may apply offline before 31 May 2020
- Job seekers who want to get hired for this post should have passed the 12th/ Graduation Degree/Masters Degree from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- Job seekers should have worked as a state or central government employee before.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for this recruitment will be selected based on written exam and Personal Interview performance.
- Deputy Commissioner(Finance) – Rs.67700 – Rs.208700 per month
- Assistant Commissioner(Finance & Administration) – Rs.47600 – Rs.151100 per month
- Private Secretary – Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month
- Office Superintendent(Finance & Administration) – Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month
- Stenographer Grade I & II – Rs.25500 – Rs.81100 per month
Application Fees: Follow the official site tribal.nic.in to know the application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 56 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates of SC/ST category by the Ministry Of Tribal Affairs.
Official Website: tribal.nic.in
Important Instructions For Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Offline-
- You should go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website.
- If you want to apply then enter all the required details in the application form correctly.
- Also, you need to attach your latest photograph and signature as per the
specifications are given.
- Send the application form with necessary documents to Commissioner(NESTS) Room no 415, B Wing Shastri Bhawan New Delhi 110001
NOTE: Follow tribal.nic.in for more updates regarding this recruitment.