AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED Recruitment: “Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., New Delhi deals in Crop Insurance company and has announced a job vacancy for this year. The company intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management) in various Districts of different states on a contractual basis, initially for a period of 1 year. Interested candidates can submit their applications online if they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
AIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||District Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||28th May 2020 ( up to 8 pm)|
AIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: AGRICULTURE INSURANCE COMPANY OF INDIA LIMITED(AIC)
Name of The Posts:
- Manager (Business Development and /or Risk
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 28th May 2020 ( up to 8 pm).
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Rs.3 lac – Rs.5 Lac per annum will be given for the post of District Manager.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 100/-
- PWD Candidates – No Fee
Age criteria: Applicants seeking this job should be a maximum of 35 years of age as on 1 MAy 2020.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit aicofindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for AIC Recruitment:
- Visit aicofindia.com and fill the application form.
- Fill all the required fields and attach all the documents demanded by AIC.
- Pay the application fee through NET Banking/NEFT and note down the transaction ID ready before filling the application form.
- The account details for payment of application fee are mentioned here:
- Note: This recruitment covers the following states:
- Assam, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Meghalaya, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, etc.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|