Sahitya Akademi Recruitment: Sahitya Akademi is in search of talented and educated Indian Nationals who are looking for a job and are ready to work as Senior Accountant, Stenographer, etc. on the vacant 11 seats. The applications are to be accepted by the organization in Offline mode through speed post or registered courier lastly by 30 November 2020. To get more details of the vacant posts, read the article specified below.
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sahitya Akademi|
|Name of the Job||Senior Accountant, Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||30 November 2020|
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: Sahitya Akademi
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Editor: 03 Posts
- Sales-cum-Exhibition Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Accountant: 01 Post
- Proof Reader cum General Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Library & Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II: 02 Posts
Last Date to Apply:
- The application form is available from 31 October 2020 and needs to be submitted on or before 30 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Graduation in Commerce/ Bachelor of Library Science Degree/Post Graduate(PG) degree from the authorized board, institute, or university and relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to appear for a written test to get selected for the vacant seats.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package for different posts.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of Less or Equals to 40 years (Post 1,2,3,4) and 30 years (Post 5-6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations of Sahitya Akademi.
Official Website: www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Offline:
- Go through the website of the hiring organization and fill the details in the form take from there by getting it printed.
- The details should include your name, address, qualifications, and more as asked in the form.
- Also, attach self-attested copies of documents as asked.
- And in the last, post the application with the necessary documents to the below-given address in a single envelope by mentioning on the cover the name of the post.
- The address is:- Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
NOTE: The posting will be done at Head Office, New Delhi or at Regional Office, Banglore.