West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment: The recruitment notification opened for 893 Posts Of Tutor/Demonstrator by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The candidate who is skilled and holds the required qualities can submit the Online application form. The applications are to be submitted through the official site on or before 10 November 2020. Readout here the complete article as it has information related to the selection procedure, age level, and much more.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Tutor/Demonstrator|
|Number of vacancies||893|
|Last Date to apply||10 November 2020 before 8 PM|
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- General Medicine: 62 Posts
- General Surgery: 94 Posts
- Anatomy: 22 Posts
- Physiology: 23 Posts
- Biochemistry: 28 Posts
- Pharmacology: 30 Posts
- Pathology: 49 Posts
- Microbiology: 35 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (FMT): 22 Posts
- Community Medicine: 41 Posts
- Pediatrics Medicine: 32 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 11 Posts
- Dermatology: 15 Posts
- Psychiatry: 02 Posts
- Orthopedics: 39 Posts
- ENT: 16 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 07 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 118 Posts
- Radio Therapy: 12 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis: 33 Posts
- Nephrology: 21 Posts
- Urology: 17 Posts
- Neuro Medicine: 16 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 22 Posts
- Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular and Surgery (CTVS): 17 Posts
- Cardiac Anaesthesia: 05 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 12 Posts
- Medical Gastroenterology: 06 Posts
- Neonatal Surgery: 01 Post
- Neonatology: 10 Posts
- Physical Medicine: 10 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 02 Posts
- Endocrinology: 04 Posts
- GI Anesthesiology: 01 Posts
- Hematology: 07 Posts
- Rheumatology: 05 Posts
- Cardiology: 12 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 04 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 03 Posts
- Tropical Medicine: 01 Posts
- GI Pathology: 01 Posts
- Critical Care Medicine: 01 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 04 Posts
- GI Radiology: 01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
- Paed Gastro: 01 Post
- Plastic Surgery: 15
Last Date to Apply: 10 November 2020 is the last date to submit your application forms online.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have an MBBS Degree from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: The personal interview will be the basis of selection for this recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs.56100 – Rs.76796 per month.
Age criteria: The candidate should be a maximum of 45 Years as of 01 January 2020. More relaxation in the age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Offline:
- Fill the application form online by visiting the official website – www.wbhrb.in.
- You are bound to fill the complete details in the form to confirm your entry.
- Relevant documents act as a proof base and need to be attached with the application form.
- After a careful study, submit the online form on or before the due date after rechecking all the details.
NOTE: To know more, visit its official site regularly.