Integrated Child Development Services Andaman Recruitment: Integrated Child Development Services has issued a notification regarding various staff’s requirement to fill the vacant 14 Posts Of Cook, Chowkidar, and more. The department wants to procure the services from devoted and hardworking aspirants for all the vacant posts. The submission of the application form will be made offline, and you need to submit your applications through speed post or registered courier on or before 15 November 2020.
Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment Alert:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Integrated Child Development Services, Andaman|
|Name of the Job||Cook, Chowkidar|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||15 November 2020|
Full Vacancy Details Of Integrated Child Development Services Andaman Recruitment:
Company Name: Integrated Child Development Services, Andaman
Name of The Posts:
- Project Coordinator – 01
- Account cum Clerk – 01
- Cook – 01
- Chowkidar – 02
- House Keeping Staff – 01
- Social Worker – 02
- Yoga Therapist – 01
- Nurse – 02
- Ward Boys – 02
- Peer Educator – 01
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission to the concerned address needs to be done on or before 15 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for different posts should have done 10th/Graduation/ANM/B.Ed from a Known University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: The intelligent candidates will be hired for the vacant posts based on personal interview performance.
- Project Coordinator – Rs.18000 per month
- Account cum Clerk – Rs.10000 per month
- Cook – Rs.8000 per month
- Chowkidar – Rs.8000 per month
- House Keeping Staff – Rs.8000 per month
- Doctor – Rs.55000 per month
- Social Worker – Rs.12500 per month
- Yoga Therapist – Rs.5000 per month
- Nurse – Rs.12000 per month
- Ward Boys – Rs.11000 per month
- Peer Educator – Rs.9000 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the ICDS officials to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: https://www.andaman.gov.in/
Application Process For Integrated Child Development Services Recruitment Online-
- You need to open the site of ICDS – https://www.andaman.gov.in and find a suitable link regarding this recruitment available under the Career section.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the newest colored passport size photograph in white background and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date on the official site of ICDS.
NOTE: for more information about ICDS Recruitment, you should visit the official site mentioned above.