Revenue Department Recruitment: Revenue Department has advertised a job vacancy for the year 2020. The department intends to recruit desirable and talented aspirants for engagement as “Village Accountants” to fill up the 54 posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this notification to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||18th April 2020|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts: Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 is for the 54 posts of Village Accountants.
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants can start filling the online application form from 18th March 2020 and the last date for submission is 18th April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who are applying for this job should have passed 12th from an accredited board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination, personal interview, and ranking in the merit list.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this post will get an attractive amount of salary ranging between Rs.21400 – Rs.42000 per month.
- The application fee is Rs.200 for candidates belonging to the GENERAL category.
- Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age. As per organizational policies, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: mandya-va.kar.nic.in
How To Apply For Revenue Department Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website and read the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc
- Through any of the online medium of payments, pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details once again and submit the application form before the last date to secure your job.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.