Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) has liberated a job alert for freshers and experienced engineers for the year 2020. The Commission invites applications from skilled and talented candidates for the 217 posts of Assistant Executive engineer(GradeA), Assistant engineer(GradeA), Assistant engineer(GradeB). Aspirants need to apply online before the last date 7th April 2020 to secure their job. You need to read this advertisement completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineer(GradeA),Assistant Engineer(GradeA),Assistant Engineer(GradeB).|
|Number of Vacancies||217|
|Last Date to Apply||7th April 2020|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer(GradeA) – 56
- Assistant Engineer(GradeA)- 67
- Assistant Engineer(GradeB) – 94
Educational Qualifications: Candidates looking forward to this job should have done Degree in Engineering/Diploma with AMIE from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam (PRE & Mains) which will be followed by Face to face interview.
- Rs.56100 – Rs.177500 per month will be given to candidates appointed for Grade A posts i.e. for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer.
- Rs.41800 – Rs.132300 per month will be given to candidates appointed for Grade B posts i.e. for the post of Assistant Engineer.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category have to pay Rs.374 as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Other reserved category have to pay Rs.274 as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this job should be a minimum of 19 years and a maximum of 38 years counted from 1st July 2020. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per organizational rules.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- Job seekers need to go to the above mentioned official site and fill all the fields of application form correctly.
- Attach the copies of credentials demanded as per this recruitment.
- Submit the application form with all the attached documents and after payment of application fee.
- Before submission, verify all the details again.
NOTE: To know the dates of call letter download, pre, and main exam dates, keep visiting the official site from time to time.