Deputy Commissioner Office Assam Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Office Assam(Barpeta) has released a job recruitment vacancy for the year 2020. The department is seeking skilled and energetic aspirants to fill up the 27 posts of Junior Assistant. The mode of applying for this recruitment is online and application forms need to be filed on or before 3rd April 2020. Read this notification completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Deputy Commissioner Office Assam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Deputy Commissioner Office Assam|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||27|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd April 2020|
Deputy Commissioner Office Assam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Deputy Commissioner Office Assam
Name of The Posts: Deputy Commissioner Office Assam(Barpeta) Recruitment 2020 is for the 27 posts of Junior Engineer.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation with Certificate in Computer Applications/Graduation in Engineering from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents of applying candidates are verified, their performance will be further tested on the basis of written exam and computer test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for Junior Engineer posts will get a salary ranging between Rs.14000-Rs.60500 with grade pay of Rs.6200 per month.
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Job opportunists should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 44 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Candidates who are applying for this recruitment and belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: niyog.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Assam Recruitment 2020:
- If you are interested in this recruitment, then you need to read the official notification first before moving forward.
- Once you have opened the notification, check the eligibility criteria first of all.
- If you are eligible for this job, then apply online by filling an online application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields in application form regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Upload a latest pp size photograph of yours in the colored background and digital signature at the bottom of the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date ends.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site to get intimation of Call letter download dates, written exam dates and for more updates.