Revenue Department Karnataka Recruitment: Revenue Department Karnataka has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The Revenue Department invites applications from interested applicants to fill up the 54 posts of Village Accountant on a purely contractual basis. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted online on the official site mentioned below. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Revenue Department Karnataka Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||20 June 2020|
Revenue Department Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department Karnataka
Name of The Posts: Revenue Department Karnataka Recruitment is for the 54 posts of Village Accountants.
Last Date to Apply: Interested applicants can start filling the online application form from 18th March 2020 and the last date for submission is 20 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who are applying for this job should have done 12th from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates seeking this post will be selected based on their performance in the written examination, personal interview, and ranking in the merit list.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for this post will get an attractive amount of salary ranging between Rs.21400 – Rs.42000 per month.
- The application fee is Rs.200 for candidates belonging to the GENERAL category.
- Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age. As per organizational policies, relaxation in the age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: mandya-va.kar.nic.in
How To Apply For Revenue Department Karnataka Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested aspirants need to go to the official website and read the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc
- Through any of the online medium of payments, pay the application fee.
- Attach your photo and digital signature too.
- Also, enter the details of the application fee payment transaction.
- Verify all the details once again and submit the application form before the last date to secure your job.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.