Union Public Service Commission Recruitment:- Union Public Service Commission invites online application forms for 47 Posts of Indian Statistical Service Examination. Candidates who are giving their names for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. The complete details regarding this recruitment are mentioned in this article. All the aspiring candidates must apply online after going through the vacancy details.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Indian Statistical Service Examination.|
|Number of posts||47|
|Last Date of Application||30 June 2020|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Indian Statistical Service Examination – 47
Last Date to Apply: The online application forms need to be submitted on or before 30 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in statistics, Mathematical Statistics, from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their performance in written test/ Personal Interview and personality test.
Pay Scale: A whooping amount of salary will be given to the chosen candidate.
- The General/OBC candidates are liable to pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of an application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 30 years of age and more than 21 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
How To Apply For Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Offline-
- You need to go to the official site and download the application form.
- Attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, papers published, medical fitness certificate, etc.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- Pay the application fee.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To know the date of the interview and other information for UPSC recruitment, please follow the above mentioned official site.