Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment: Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra has released a job advertisement for this year for the engagement of the Project Manager on the 01 vacant posts. The KVK invites applications via the offline medium from interested and skilled applicants. The recruitment is on a contractual basis for the NABARD funded project on Value Chain In Turmeric. Read this whole advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment. You need to submit the application forms on or before 23 June 2020 to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||23 June 2020|
Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date for final submission of offline application form is 23 June 2020.
1. Project Manager – Applicants should have completed a Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized board/university/institute to be eligible for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Job Contenders will be selected for KVK based on performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Handsome and attractive pay of Rs.25000 per month will be given to the applicants deployed on the post of Project Manager.
Application Fees: Check the official site of Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The male applicants seeking this job should be a maximum of 35 years of age and female applicants should be a maximum of 40 years of age. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: http://www.kvkalappuzha.org
How To Apply For Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed on the posts of Project Manager, then you need to go to the official site of KVK and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, id proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit it before the last date to ICAR-KVK-Alappuzha, ICAR-CPCRI, KANYAMKULAM, KRISHNAPURAM
NOTE: For more updates regarding Kerala Krishi Vigyan Kendra recruitment, you need to visit the official site mentioned above.