Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released a job advertisement for this year. The board invites applications from interested candidates to fill up the 1219 Posts Of Junior Engineer. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted online through the below-mentioned official site. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible before 8 July 2020 to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||1219|
|Last Date to Apply||8 July 2020|
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- 1219 Posts Of Junior Engineer
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the online application form is 8 July 2020 and the online submission of the application process has started from 24 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary of Rs.33800 per month will be given for this post.
- GEN/OBC(Creamy layer) – Rs.450
- BC/OBC(Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan – Rs.350
- SC/ST of Rajasthan – Rs.250
Age criteria: The applicants applying for both the posts should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age counted from 1 Jan 2021. RSSB will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How To Apply For Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed under RSSB Recruitment then register yourself on the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Pay the required application fee and also attach a domicile of Rajasthan State along with a caste certificate.
- Submit the form after going through all the details once again.
NOTE: You should visit the official site to know more criteria related to this recruitment and also to fill the application form.