Bankers Institute of Rural Development Recruitment: Bankers Institute of Rural Development has liberated a job vacancy for this year. It is an autonomous institution
promoted by NABARD for undertaking training, research, and consultancy in the area of
agriculture and rural development banking. The institute intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Programme Officer” to fill up the 06 various posts. If you are interested in BIRD recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
BIRD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bankers Institute of Rural Development|
|Name of the Job||Programme Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||3 July 2020|
Bankers Institute of Rural Development Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bankers Institute of Rural Development
Name of The Posts:
- Programme Officer – 06
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Degree in Computers/ IT (B.Tech./ MCA) from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- The applicant must have more than 05 years of experience in IT
(software/hardware) related work.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 3 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and Personal Interview.
- For the post of Programme Officer, chosen candidates will get an attractive pay Rs.50000 per month.
Application Fees: All applicants are liable to pay an application fee of Rs.500.
Age criteria: The age of applicants should be less than or equal to 62 years of age counted from 30-6-2020. BIRD Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.birdlucknow.in
Important Instructions to apply for BIRD Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to www.birdlucknow.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a receipt of application fee payment and passport size photo & digital signature.
- Send all the documents along with the application form before the last date to [email protected]
Note: You should have a valid email id to apply for this recruitment and for more updates, keep following the official site.