Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced various job vacancies for this year. The service commission intends to hire deserving and skilled aspirants for appointment as “Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard” to fill up the 178 various posts. To know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment, you have to read this article completely.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||178|
|Last Date to Apply||15th July 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Ranger – 157
- Assistant Forest Guard – 21
Educational Qualifications: The interested applicants who are applying for this job should have done Graduation or Diploma in Engineering from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 15th July 2020 and the online submission of application forms starts from 16 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their representation in the written exam and Personal Interview.
- For the post of Assistant Forest Guard, preferred candidates will get Rs.56100 per month.
- For the post of Forest Ranger, elected candidates will get Rs.38100 per month.
- Candidates of the Gen/OBC(Creamy layer) category are liable to pay Rs.400 as an application fee.
- Candidates of the SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) category are liable to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age limit for applicants other than the CG state is 21-30 years for both the posts while the age limit of applicants of CG state is 21-40 years counted from 1-1-2020. CGPSC Officials will offer more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.psc.cg.gov.in
Application Process for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to www.psc.cg.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Attach your latest colored pp size photo and digital signature too.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and the date of the written exam is 20 September 20202.