Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has planeed for the recruitment of 39 capable and efficient candidates for the various posts of Food Safety Officer, Statistical Assistant, PTI-cum-Hostel Superintendent. Applications are invited in an Online mode which has due date 13th of September 2019. To know more related to the selection procedure, pay scale, application fees, etc., read the below given article.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer, Statistical Assistant, PTI-cum-Hospital Superintendent|
|Number of vacancies||39|
|Last Date to apply||13th of September 2019|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Food Safety Officer – 12
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Statistical Assistant – 16
- PTI – 02
- PTI-cum-Hotel Superintendent
Last Date to Apply: 13th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates searching for the jobs can apply for these jobs but for this, he/she must have 12th with CPEd./BPEd./Bachelor Degree/BCA/BTech
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam and/or Computer Skill Test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 9300 to 34800/- (Post 1,2, & 5), Rs. 16800/- (Post 3) and Rs. 5200/- (Post 4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST & PwD candidates nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years (Post 1-3), 18-32 years (Post 4-5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2017.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should followed certain steps in sequence and first of them is log in the website of organization.
- After take out the read of the important instructions, proceed to fill the details in the form.
- The details filled in the form must be accurate and in a complete manner.
- Upload the documents necessary by the due date.
- Deposit the fees and submit the online form.
NOTE: Candidate should visit the website of organization time to time.