Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has invited Online applications for 2446 Vacancies of Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail. Candidate must remember that the applications will be submitted up to 25th September 2019. Any further chance will lapse after it. For more details, see the below-given article.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail|
|Number of vacancies||2446|
|Last Date to apply||25-09-2019|
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector – 2064
- Sergeant – 215
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment) – 125
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) – 42
Last Date to Apply: 25-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Preliminary and Main Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 3,4) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST candidates only Rs. 400/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-37 years (Male) and 20-40 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2019.
Official Website: www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill the accurate and complete details of them as per the instructions.
- Upload the required documents by the due date.
- Pay the fees and submit the application before the due date.
- No hard copy of the application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: It is important to get the latest updates on a regular basis.