Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission advertised for 13 Vacancies of Assistant Library and Information Officer, Senior Photographic Officer, and the Manager. The last date to submit the online application through the portal is 29th August 2019. The complete details about the post will be provided in the article given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Library and Information Officer, Senior Photographic Officer, Manager|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||29th August 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Library and Information Officer – 01
- Deputy Curator – 01
- Manager – 04
- Senior Photographic Officer – 02
- Assistant Director (Staff Training/Productivity) – 01
- Executive Engineer (Civil)/Surveyor of Works (Civil) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 29th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory for the applicant to have a Graduation Degree/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Bachelor’S Degree with B.Lib/Master’s Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Recruitment Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 44900 to 142400/- per month (Post 1)
- Rs. 56100 to 177500/- per month (Post 2,5)
- Level 10 for Post – 3
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- per month (Post 4)
- Level 11 for Post 6
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 25/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 30 years (Post 1), 35 years (Post 2-5) and 40 years (Post 6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of an organization.
- Read the instructions and fill the form.
- The candidate is required to upload the recent passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees in a suitable manner.
- And in the last, submit the application by clicking on submit.
NOTE: All the necessary updates will be given on the official site so must read it on time.