Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited intends to engage the 21 personnel (domicile of Assam and its production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh) purely on a contractual basis for an immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan for the posts of Road Roller Operator, IT Assistant, Draughtsman. Interested people should read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility conditions. Candidates are called for the interview on the given mentioned date and time. The registration process will be done on the same day. To get further information read the below article.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Posts Name||Road Roller Operator, IT Assistant, Draughtsman|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||20.01.2021, 01.01.2021 & 09.01.2021|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Contractual Road Roller Operator||10|
|2||Contractual IT Assistant||05|
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should possess the following qualifications.
- Class 10th from a recognized board.
- Three years of Experience.
- Valid Driving License.
- Valid Trade Certificate.
|Serial Number||Post||Age Limit|
|1||Contractual Road Roller Operator||21-50|
|2||Contractual IT Assistant||18-30|
|3||Contractual Draughtsman||No Age Limit|
Application Fee: There is no application fee for the OIL recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Candidates are going to get fixed emoluments of Rupees 13000 and variable emoluments of Rupees 410.
Selection Procedure: The selection of individuals will be made based on the results of walk-in-Interview-cum-skill test.
|Post||Date and Time of Registration||Date of Skill Test/Interview Personal Assessments||Venue|
|Contractual Road Roller Operator||20.01.2021 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.||20.01.2021||ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
|Contractual IT Assistant||01.02.2021 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.||01.02.2021||Employee Welfare Office, Employee Relations Department, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
|Contractual Draughtsman||09.02.2021 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.||09.02.2021||Employee Welfare Office, Employee Relations Department, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
Official Website: Do visit the official Oil India Limited website for more details at @https://www.oil-india.com/.
Steps To Apply Offline For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
Interested persons should submit the following documents on the above-scheduled dates for the Walk-in Skill Test cum Personal Assessments:
- One recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Valid Identity Proof and Valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- Admit Card, Marksheet, and Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by concerned Government recognized education board.
- Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training in the relevant trade of essential educational qualification, as applicable.
- Valid driving license for the Road Roller/Excavator/Vibratory Soil Compactor/Asphalt Compactor issued by Government of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
- Relevant work experience certificate.
- Valid caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority.
Important Links to Consider for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Offline||On the Same Day of the Interview|
Note: Candidates are required to reach the interview venue on time for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021.