Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has advertised the 24 Vacancies for the posts of Occupational Therapist. The due date to apply in the Online mode through the official link at the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in is 19th June 2022. Read out the complete article given below for a detailed description of the required age, selection procedure, and much more.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|19th June 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Occupational Therapist Non-TSP – 22
- Occupational Therapist TSP – 02
Last Date to Apply: 19th June 2022
Educational Qualifications: The candidate looking for a liking job must have a 10th/12th and a diploma in occupational therapy from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Also, Check the Latest Notification UPSC Recruitment 2022
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Pay Matrix L-11 per month.
Application Fees: Please read the official notification.
Age criteria: The candidate should be 18-40 years old besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2022.
- General/OBC (Creamy Layer)- Rupees 350
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ EBC/SC/ST/PwD of Rajasthan State-Rupees 250
- TSP SC/ST- Rupees 150
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022:
- The candidate must fill in the details in the online application form on the website.
- The form should include each and every aspect like the name, address, qualification, experience, etc., of the post.
- The scanned documents, i.e., the photograph and signature, must be uploaded in the form.
- After a careful view, submit the form before its due date.
- Keep out the print of the form in case of any specific requirement in the future.
Important Links to Track for RPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
NOTE: it is the obligation on the part of the candidate to check the notifications section on the website to avoid delay.