India Government Mint Recruitment: India Government Mint has a piece of good news for all the educated citizens in search of a job this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and job devotee aspirants for engagement as “Junior Office Assistant, Supervisor, etc.” to fill up the 11 various posts. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The application will be accepted online for this recruitment before or on 31 July 2020.
India Government Mint Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Government Mint|
|Name of the Job||Junior Office Assistant, Supervisor|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
India Government Mint Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Government Mint
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Office Assistant – 10
- Supervisor – 01
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is 31 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam and personal interview.
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs.8350 – Rs.20470 per month
- Supervisor – Rs.26000 – Rs.100000 per month
Age criteria: The age limit of the applicants for both the posts should be checked on the official site mentioned below.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for India Government Mint Recruitment:
- Job seekers should download the application form from the above-mentioned site.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach your photograph and signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date on the official site.
NOTE: You should submit the application form via the official site before 31 July 2020 to secure your entry for this recruitment and for more details keep checking the official site from time to time.