Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate Koraput Recruitment: Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate Koraput has announced job vacancies for this year. Offline applications are invited for Lady Matron, Junior Lady Matron only from SC/ST/SEBC Categories of Koraput District on contractual basis for engagement in ST/SC Girls Hostel. The applications will be accepted offline on or before 30 June 2020. Read the complete article to get aware of more details regarding this recruitment.
Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate Koraput Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate Koraput|
|Name of the Job||Lady Matron, Junior Lady Matron|
|Number of Vacancies||65|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020.|
Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate Koraput Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate Koraput
Name of The Posts:
- Lady Matron
- Junior Lady Matron
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists applying for various posts should have done 12th/Graduation from an accredited college/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the performance in Personal Interview.
- Lady Matron – Consolidated monthly pay of Rs.7500 per month
- Junior Lady Matron – Consolidated monthly pay of Rs.7500 per month
Application Fees: As the recruitment is for SC/ST category so no application fee is asked by the Department.
1. The age of the applicants should be a maximum and less than 35 years for both the posts counted from 1.1.2019
Official Website: https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/
Application Process For Office Of The Collector & District Magistrate KoraputRecruitment Offline/Online-
- If you are interested in this recruitment then visit the official site mentioned above.
- Click on Apply now for the concerned post
- Download & Fill the application form with necessary details like personal details, mobile number, Email Id, permanent address, etc.
- After filling the personal details fill up the educational details.
- Now attach the photograph and sign the form.
- Submit it via registered or speed post to The District welfare Office, Koraput
NOTE: Keep checking the official site from time to time to get more updates regarding this recruitment.