Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment: Jharkhand Forest Department, Environment & Climate Change Department has come up with an exciting job opportunity for this year. The department invites applications from skilled and desirable and retired aspirants to fill up 400 Posts Of Forest Guard. The applications will be accepted offline. You need to check the eligibility criteria and other details like pay scale, application fee, etc. regarding this recruitment through the medium of this advertisement.
Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||400|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department
Name of The Posts:
- 400 Posts Of Forest Guard
Last Date to Apply: Application form offline submission has started and will end by 30 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have completed their service and should be retired forest officer or forester.
Selection Procedure: Experience possessed, physical fitness, a personal interview will be conducted to make a decision regarding their final selection.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get an attractive amount of pay ranging between Rs.21,400 – Rs.42,000 per month.
Application Fees: You should check the official site of Jharkhand Forest, Environment & Climate Change Department to know the application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicant’s age should be less than or equal to 64 years counted from 1.1.2020 to be eligible for this recruitment.
Official Website: http://forest.jharkhand.gov.in/
How To Apply For Jharkhand Forest Department Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to go to the official website of the Jharkhand Forest Department mentioned above.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Once you found it, read all the information about the application process.
- Now, download and fill the application form and attach all your necessary documents.
- Also, attach your photo and signature.
- Send it to the address mentioned below before 30 June 2020 till 5 Pm.
- Chief Conservator Of Forest, Personnel(Non-Gazzetted), Ranchi Office Of Forest Building, Block B, Doranda Ranchi 834002
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, you need to visit the official site from time to time.