Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The commission wants to hire an intelligent and skilled Registrar, Finance Officer, etc. for engagement on a full-time basis. The submission of the application is through an online medium via the official site. Read this full job advertisement of JPSC to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Registrar, Finance Officer, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Controller of Examinations – 03
- Registrar – 02
- Finance Officer – 02
- Assistant Registrar – 07
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who are applying for this job should have done Graduation/Post-Graduation/CA from a Recognised College or University.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 30 June 2020
Selection Procedure: For various posts under JPSC Recruitment, aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and Personal Interview.
- Controller of Examinations – Rs.37400 – Rs.67000 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.10000
- Registrar – Rs.37400 – Rs.67000 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.10000
- Finance Officer – Rs.37400 – Rs.67000 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.10000
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- GEN/OBC – Rs.600
- SC/ST of Jharkhand State – Rs.150
- Pwd Candidates – Nil
Age criteria: The aspirants applying for different posts should be less than 55 & 60 years for different posts. Reserved category candidates and applicants of Jharkhand state will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to jpsc.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by JPSC and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Pay the application fee through SBI Collect.
- Submit the application form before the last date on the official site.
NOTE: To get more information about JPSC recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site from time to time.