North Central Railway Recruitment: North Central Railway has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The railways intend to recruit hardworking and devotee aspirants for the 196 Posts Of Trade Apprentices. All the applicants are invited via the official site mentioned below. If you are interested in the railway’s job and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||196|
|Last Date to Apply||15 July 2020.|
North Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: North Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 90
- Welder – 50
- MMTM – 13
- Machinist – 12
- Painter – 16
- Electrician – 12
- Stenographer – 03
- Candidates seeking this job should have done 10th with ITI to apply for this recruitment.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 15 July 2020.0 for the submission of the application form and the starting date is 1 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and on the basis of the merit list.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.100
- SC/ST/PwD/Female applicants – Nil
Age criteria: The age limit for all the posts listed above is 15-24 years counted from 1-12-2019. The railways will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment :
- Go to nr.indianra ilways.gov.in and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications and age limit, then you need to fill the application form with all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the application fee according to the category you belong to.
- Submit it before the last date to get your entry listed.
NOTE: You can follow the official site to get more updates regarding this recruitment.