Introduction about Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment: Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd has decided to appoint a Lower Division Clerk, Junior Accountant in the department on the vacant 146 seats. If you are interested and have the necessary qualification and feel desirable for this recruitment then you can submit the application in the Online mode according to the format as laid by OFDC on or before 23 November 2020. The details of educational qualification, online application form, and procedure for making an online application are mentioned below.
Job Information Regarding Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Accountant|
|Total Vacant Vacancies||146|
|End Date to apply||23 November 2020|
Brief and Precise Details About Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment
Department Name: Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd
Name, Number & Educational Qualification of The Posts:
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT)/AUDITOR: 58 Posts
- LOWER DIVISION ASSISTANT: 72 Posts
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (JR.STENOGRAPHER): 16 Posts
Educational Degree: The Odisha Forest Development will only consider the applications of the candidates who have a Graduation Degree from the recognized board, university, or institute and have relevant experience with CA firms.
Last Date to Apply: Submit the application forms on or before 23 November 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Practical Test.
- GEN/SEBC – Rs.500
- ST/SC/PH – Rs.200
- Junior Accountant – Rs.16880 per month
- LDC – Rs.8800 per month
- Executive Assistant – Rs.9500 per month
Age criteria: The candidate’s age should be between 21 – 32 years as of 1 October 2020. OFDCL will relax the age limit for reserved category applicants.
Official Website: https://www.odishafdc.com
Offline Application Process for Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment:
- OFDCL wants the Applicant to only fill the application form as per the format prescribed by it i.e. if it states that the form should be filled in capitals, then the applicant should only use Capital Letters.
- Attach the latest photograph with the digital signature with the application form.
- Attach the certificates that are self-attested and cover your identity, experience, and educational degrees.
- Submit it before the ending date.
NOTE: The candidate should look for entered information once again before he/she submits the form.