WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment Notice: In this job alert, we are informing you about the latest vacancies of Field Engineer, Team Leader, etc. updated by the WAPCOS LIMITED for work relating to “Consultancy Services for Providing Project Management Services to Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) in Gujarat state. All the interested applicants need to have the requisite qualification and a valid email id to submit the application forms on or before 24 November 2020.
WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||WAPCOS LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Field Engineer, Team Leader|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Last Date to Apply||24 November 2020|
WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: Water And Power Consultancy Services(WAPCOS)
Name of The Posts:
- Team Leader – 04
- Contract Administration – 07
- Quality Control Engineer – 15
- Field Engineer – 26
- Material Testing Expert – 03
1. Job contenders who are applying for this job should have done a Diploma or Degree in Engineering/B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech from a recognized University/board/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The end date for submission of the application form is 24 November 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired for different posts based on their performance in the skill test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given as per the qualification and experience possessed.
Age criteria: WAPCOS has not mentioned the maximum and minimum age limits for vacant seats. It has only stated that SC/ST applicants will get age relaxation in comparison to unreserved category applicants.
Official Website: wapcos.gov.in
How to apply for WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment Online:
- The interested applicants should download the application form available on the official site wapcos.gov.in and fill it in the prescribed format as laid by the hiring company.
- Attach photocopies of certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, and caste certificate etc. in case of belonging to reserved category.
- Submit the application form and other documents in pdf format to email@example.com.
NOTE: You can contact on +91-79-27462647 for more details.