Introduction about State Bank Of India Recruitment: Online applications are invited by State Bank Of India for 8500 Posts Of Apprentice. The vacancies are vacant in various states and the interested applicant can apply in one state only. SBI has stated that it will only accept online applications through its authorized site till 10 December 2020, the link will be disabled thereafter. The complete details regarding SBI recruitment are mentioned in this article.
Brief Intro About State Bank Of India Recruitment:
|Hiring Bank||State Bank Of India|
|Due Date to Apply||10 December 2020|
Precise Details About State Bank Of India Recruitment
Hiring Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentice – 8500
Educational Degrees to be possessed:
- SBI will only consider applications of the contestants who have completed their Graduation in any subject.
Final Date To Submit Form: The online application link is only active till 10 December 2020.
Selection Procedure: The bank is going to conduct an online written test performance(objective in nature) and local language test, to pick the right persons.
Monthly Stipend: The bank is going to pay selected candidates a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year, and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year.
Maximum and Minimum Age Structure:
- The age limit prescribed for the vacant post is a maximum of 28 years and a minimum of 20 years as of 31 October 2020.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to reserved category applicants(SC/ST/OBC) as per SBI norms.
Authorized SBI Site: https://sbi.co.in/
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank Of India Recruitment Online:
- To submit an application, SBI authorized site needs to be opened on a PC and successful registration should be done with a valid email and password to move further.
- Once registration is done, put the details in the relevant tabs of the application form correctly and attach all the needed documents that the bank demands.
- Also, upload your latest and colored passport-sized photo with the digital signature.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
NOTE: The recruitment’s written exam syllabus can be seen by visiting the SBI site regularly.