NPCIL Recruitment 2021: National Power Corporation of India Limited (public sector undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) desires to appoint rational and intelligent working candidates for the vacant posts of Trade Apprenticeship. The number of vacancies offered by NPCIL is 65. The application can be submitted in offline mode on or before the 11th of January 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprenticeship|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||January 11, 2021|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Posts Name: Trade Apprenticeship Posts are subdivided into the following trades :
- Fitter – 16
- Machinist – 03
- Turner – 03
- Welder – 04
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 03
- Electrician – 07
- Wireman – 06
- Instrument Mechanic – 06
- Electronics Mechanic – 07
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 08
Educational Qualifications: Contender must be 08th/10th passed (Under 12th system) with ITI certificate in the concerned field.
Age Criteria: Required age criteria are such as candidate must be minimum of 16 years while the maximum is 24 years for General and EWS candidates.
- SC candidates – relief of 05 years.
- OBC (NCL) – relaxation of 03 years.
- PWBD – relaxation for up to 10 years.
- The date for age computation – 11/01/2021.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the monthly stipend according to the norms of NPCIL.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made through academic performance.
Important Details Regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2021 –
The training will be held for one year for the posts of Trade Apprenticeship will be organized by National Power Corporation of India Limited at Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu. The most important thing here is that the candidates who had joined the Apprenticeship Program can not withdraw from training without any specific cause. Otherwise, the stipend paid to the candidate will be taken back.
How To Apply Online For NPCIL Recruitment 2021 –
- First of all, candidates need to register on https://apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Thereafter, take out the printout of the application form available on the website.
- Fill essential details in the form and affix the self-attested documents such as qualifications, two colored photographs Aadhaar, Employment Exchange Registration, etc.
- Finally, post the application form superscribed as “Application for engagement of Trade Apprentice” to Dy Manager (HRM), HRM Section Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
- Visit the website www.npcil.nic.in to get the regular updates.