TNEB Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2020: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board had invited applications for the TNEB Department Exam for the posts of Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Internal Audit Officers, and Subordinate Officers on www.tangedco.gov.in from 01/10/2020 to 31/10/2020. The candidates who applied for the recruitment can now get their Admit Card for the TNEB Department Exam to be held on 12/12/2020. The candidates need to download their Admit Card from the official website only. No hard copies will be sent to the candidates in the post.
TNEB Departmental Exam Admit Card 2020
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Posts Details||Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Internal Audit Officers, and Subordinate Officers|
|Total Vacant Spots||Not Specified|
|Qualifications:||Departmental Candidates of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Age Criteria:||The candidates must not have taken Retirement from the Service|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Documents Required For TNEB Departmental Exam Admit Card 2020
The candidates who will be attending the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Departmental Exam will be required to bring one of the following ID Proofs along with their Admit Card:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph duly attested
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
TNEB Departmental Exam Date 2020
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board is going to conduct the TNEB Departmental Exam on 12/12/2020 as suggested by the Exam Notice and the Admit Card released on www.tangedco.gov.in.
Important Details For TNEB Departmental Exam Admit Card 2020
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has released the Admit Card for TNEB Departmental Exam on www.tangedco.gov.in. Make sure to download the Admit Card issued by the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board on time and attend the Exam on the specified date and time.
How To Get TNEB Departmental Exam Admit Card 2020
- The candidates who had applied for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Department Exam can download their Admit Card for the Exam from www.tangedco.gov.in.
- You will find the link for the admit card in the Recruitment corner of the website.
- Login credentials of Registration number and date of birth need to be filled in the login columns.
- Click login after filling in your credentials.
- You will get your admit card when you hit the submit button.
Direct Links To Download TNEB Departmental Exam Admit Card 2020
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Admit Card||Find Here|
Note: If you have any query related to TNEB Hall Ticket 2020| TNEB Exam Date, then don’t hesitate and drop a comment.