EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021: Export-Import Bank of India is planning to hire young and brilliant candidates for the empty posts of Management Trainee. The total number of vacancies under EXIM Bank Recruitment is 60. Anxious candidates can submit the online application in the career section on www.eximbankindia.in. An online application can be filed on or before December 31st, 2020. To have more information regarding the recruitment, let us look towards the draft given below.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2020|
EXIM Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Name of Post: Management Trainee – 60
Educational Qualifications: Candidates are requested to go through the official notification to know about the academic curriculum necessary for application.
Age Criteria: The age limit will depend upon the category of the candidates applying such as :
- GEN/EWS – 25 years.
- OBC (NCL) – 28 years.
- SC/ST – 30 years.
Application Fee: The charges fixed by EXIM Bank are Rs. 600/- for GEN/EWS/OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/STt/PWD.
Pay Scale: Applicant will get the monthly package of Rupees Forty thousand per month. Additionally, the candidate will also get various allowances and perquisites.
Selection Procedure: Two main parameters required during the selection process are the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding EXIM Recruitment 2021 –
Candidate must have great communication skills with good command of computer and Information Technology. The selected individual has to issue a personal bond worth Rs. 03 lakh to serve as MT for 02 years while for Deputy Manager, this time period is for five years. The vacancies can change as per the requirement of the bank. Any kind of electronics gadgets is not allowed to bring at the time of examination.
How To Apply Online For EXIM Recruitment 2021 –
- Log on to the website of the organization i.e. eximbankindia.in.
- Find the career section there and click on Advt for Management Trainee.
- Go through the instructions and put up the information asked in the columns given in the form.
- Upload the mandatory testimonials with the candidate’s pp size photograph.
- Make payment and submit the application after checking of filled details.
- Information once filled and submitted, can not be altered later on.
- Retain the print copy of the application for future references.