HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) intends to engage candidates having an engineering background. There are 26 vacancies on the posts of Assistant Engineers for which recruitment and selection have been planned by the commission. The online application platform will accept applications by 05th January 2021. Go through the details below to know in deep about HPPSC Recruitment 2021 such as the scale of pay, application procedure, selection criteria, and more.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Himachal|
|Last Date To Apply||January 05, 2021|
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 24
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 02
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be holding the regular certificate of Civil engineering/Electrical or Electronics Engineering from the college or institute approved by AICTE/UGC. Moreover, preference will be done for candidates having knowledge of the customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate will be as per the norms of HPPSC.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a handsome package every month.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of a Recruitment Test and an Interview.
Important Details Regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2021-
All the candidates who are searching for a job and holds desired eligibility must take a chance by applying for the vacancies in an online mode up to 05th January 2021. All kinds of disputes will be concluded under the jurisdiction of Shimla court. If the applicant is demanding privilege provided by recruitment, then he/she needs to produce adequate certificates.
How To Apply Online For HPPSC Recruitment 2021-
- First of all, enter the web address on google https://hppsc.hp.gov.in
- You will observe, Recruitment column on-screen, tab it.
- Click on Advt. of Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
- Get recruitment guidelines and put up requisite details in the blank column given in the application form.
- The latest photo of the candidate with the signature and all the documents must be upload according to the specific size.
- Before final submission, check out the details furnished and tab on submit.
- It will be beneficial for the aspirant to retain the hard copy of the form to use it later.
- After the due date, there will be no acceptance of the application.