National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment: Offline applications are invited by National Company Law Tribunal for engagement as Stenographer from skilled and desirable aspirants. This is a contractual job for one year and the job location is Delhi. The applications need to be sent in the prescribed format given on the official site nclt.gov.in. This notification has all the major details regarding NCLT Recruitment.
National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||Unknown|
|Last Date to Apply||20 May 2020|
National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Company Law Tribunal
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: NCLT Recruitment offline applications need to be submitted on or before 20 May 2020.
- Aspirants should be a Graduate in any files to be eligible for the Stenographer post.
- The applicant should have a typing speed of 100 words per minute.
Selection Procedure: Skill Test and Personal Interview will be conducted to check the skills of candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.45000 per month will be given to the applicants selected for the Stenographer Post.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by NCLT to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: National Company Law Tribunal has not given any updation regarding the age criteria for this post.
Official Website: nclt.gov.in
How To Apply For National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested in this recruitment then go to the official site first mentioned above and open the notice regarding this recruitment.
- Download the application form and get it printed on a high-quality paper.
- Fill it completely and send it to The Assistant Registrar, National Company Law Tribunal, 6111 Floor, Block No 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi (110003).
- No documents need to be attached with the application form.
NOTE: You need to note that you need to carry the self-attested copies of relevant documents with you at the time of Personal Interview if your applications are shortlisted. To get information about the venue and dates of personal interviews, please visit nclt.gov.in from time to time.