Odisha Police Recruitment: Odisha Police has advertised a job notification for this year. It wants to recruit skilled and talented candidates to 11 Posts Of Engine Driver/Syrang. The applications will be invited online for this recruitment on or before 08 May 2020. Interested job seekers looking forward to police recruitment can apply through the official site mentioned below after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details regarding this recruitment.
Odisha Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police|
|Name of the Job||Engine Driver/Syrang|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||8th May 2020|
Odisha Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Police
Name of The Posts:
- Engine Driver/Syrang – 11
- Engine Driver/Syrang – Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have done B.Tech/B.E from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Skill Test and Personal Interview will be conducted to check the proficiency of applicants
- The amount of pay will be attractive for both the posts under Odisha Police Recruitment.
Application Fees: To know the application fee for this recruitment, please visit the below mentioned official site of Odisha Police.
Age criteria: To know the age structure for this recruitment, please visit the below mentioned official site of Odisha Police.
Official Website: https://www.odishapolice.gov.in
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment Offline/Online
- Applications are to be submitted online for this recruitment. So you need to go to the official site first.
- Click on the link regarding this post.
- Candidates should fill in the application in the prescribed format laid by Odisha Police. and attach documents in support of qualification and identity proofs.
- You need to scan your documents and upload them in digital format separately.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: This recruitment is for the Delhi region and personal interviews will be held on 12.05.2020 & 13.05.2020. To know the venue and time for the interview, you need to keep an updation on the official site from time to time.