Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment: Applications are invited by Central Pollution Control Board for 05 posts of Consultant on a full-time basis. Full details of vacancies to be filed are available on the Central Pollution Control Board website cpcb.nic.in. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled Consultants. The candidates will be posted at Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Delhi or Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||8 May 2020|
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant – 05
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done a Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist etc.
- Applicants should have an excellent working knowledge of computers.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is 8 May 2020.
Selection Procedure: For Consultant posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- For the post of Consultant, a handsome monthly salary will be given to chosen aspirants based on Experience and expertise.
Application Fees: CPCB does not ask any application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The young candidates are encouraged to apply for CPCB Recruitment. The maximum age limit for all categories of consultants shall be 35 years.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit cpcb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Central Pollution Control BoardRecruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to cpcb.nic.in and open the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by CPCB and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to the below-mentioned address The Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi110032
NOTE: To get more information about CPCB recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site and this is a contractual job of one year which may be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidates.