Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment: Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the various 1279 vacant posts of Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant. All the skilled and intelligent candidates looking for a job are hereby invited to fill the application form on the official site of KPSC on or before 1 June 2020 and secure your job. Detailed information of posts is mentioned in this recruitment article.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant/Second Division Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1279|
|Last Date to Apply||1 June 2020|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant(For HK) – 199
- Second Division Assistant – 1080
Last Date to Apply: The online applications for both the posts enlisted in this recruitment need to be submitted on or before 1 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who want to be appointed under KPSC Recruitment should have done 12th/Diploma from a recognized college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their score in written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of Rs.21400 – Rs.42000 per month will be given for all the posts under this recruitment.
1. General candidates: Rs.635
2. 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates: Rs.335
3. Ex-Serviceman – Rs.85
4. SC/ST candidates: Rs.35
Age criteria: Candidates having age between 18-35 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment. According to KPSC Officials, relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application Process For Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Online-
- Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and download the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form completely and correctly regarding your name, address, dob, educational qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Attach a passport size photo on the form and sign it.
- Make sure to submit the duly filled application form latest by 1 June 2020.
NOTE: For more updates and information regarding this recruitment, you should visit the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission.