Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment: Mizoram EMRS Society has issued employment notification on the vacant 66 vacancies of PGT, TGT, Hostel Warden. The department is looking for dedicated and bonafide citizens for these posts. It is a registered society under the aegis of social welfare and tribal affairs. The mode of submission of the application form is offline. You need to submit your applications on or before 28 August 2020.
Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram EMRS Society|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, Hostel Warden|
|Number of Vacancies||66|
|Last Date to Apply||28 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment:
Company Name: Mizoram EMRS Society
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 24 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT – 4 Posts
- Hostel Warden – 8 Posts
- Medical Attendant- 6 Posts
- Grade 4 (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman) – 24 Posts
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission has started from 29 July 2020 and it needs to be filed on or before 28 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done 8th/12th/Graduation in relevant trade from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired for the vacant posts on the basis of the performance in the walk-in Interview.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs.35100 per month
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT – Rs.39500 per month
- Hostel Warden – Rs.28100 per month
- Medical Attendant- Rs.28100 per month
- Grade 4 (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman) – Rs.16500 per month
Application Fees: A amount of Rs.20 is to be paid to buy the application form from the Director, Social welfare, and Tribal Affairs, Chaltlang.
- Post Graduate Teacher PGT – Max age 40 years
- TGT – Max age 35 years
- Hostel Warden – Age limit 26 to 45 years
- Medical Attendant- Max age 35 years
- Grade 4 (Cook, Chowkidar, Watchman) – Age limit 21 to 35 years
Official Website: https://socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in
Application Process For Mizoram EMRS Society Recruitment Online-
- Interested aspirants can buy the application form for Rs.20.
- Fill the application form and attach photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, id proof, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Paste your passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date to The Director, Social welfare, and Tribal Affairs Department, Chaltlang, Aizawl.
NOTE: for more information regarding the dates of the interview, etc you should visit the official site mentioned above from time to time.