KRIDE Recruitment: Karnataka RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED has released an employment notification for this year. The company is in search of qualified and result oriented candidates for appointment for the position of Senior Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive, etc on the vacant 45 seats. The application form can be filled both online and offline. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement completely.
Karnataka RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HARYANA RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Senior Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||45|
|Last Date to Apply||15 August 2020|
KRIDE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager: 02 Posts
- DGM: 05 Posts
- Senior Manager: 09 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 17 Posts
- Executive: 12 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done B. Tech/B.E./B.Com from a recognized University/board or institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 15 August 2020
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and on the basis of experience held.
- General Manager: Rs. 1,61,250 per month
- DGM: Rs.147250 per month
- Senior Manager: Rs.91250 per month
- Assistant Manager: Rs.53250 per month
- Executive: Rs.39000 per month
Application Fees: Follow the official site of KRIDE to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Maximum Age- up to 40 Years for Executive posts and 57 years for all other posts.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.kride.in
Important Instructions to apply for HARYANA RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to www.kride.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Submit all the documents online along with application form or you can send it in an envelope to the Managing Director
Rail infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited
MSIL House, No. 36, 7th floor,
Cunningham Road, Bangalore – 560052, Karnataka
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site