Central Railway Recruitment: Central Railway has released a job recruitment notification for this year on the site https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in. The railways have 08 posts of Senior Resident vacant in the Head Quarter Hospital, Byculla. The railways want to fill the same by inviting applications from dedicated and experienced professionals on or before 13 August 2020. This recruitment is for a period of one year and can be extended up to a maximum of three years.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date to Apply||13 August 2020|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident (Concerned Speciality) – 08
Last Date to Apply: Candidates need to apply on or before 13 August 2020 to secure their job.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job should have done Post Graduation/DM/DNB or Diploma in the concerned specialty from an accredited board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Walk-In-Interview and on the basis of experience possessed.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of salary of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month will be given to selected applicants.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants should be a maximum of 40 years of age to be eligible for this post. Reserved category job seekers will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in
How To Apply For Central Railway Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the official site https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ and fill the application form after knowing the eligibility criteria.
- Then click on official notification and download the form.
- Fill the application form. Enter all your details correctly and attach the self-attested copies of documents like id proof, dob certificate, mark sheets, character certificate, caste certificate, experience certificate, etc.
- Report with the application form and original documents and self-attested copies of the same at The Director’s Office, Dr. BAM Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai – 400027 on 13 August 2020.
NOTE: The documents will be verified from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM and the interview will start after 12.