Directorate Of Medical Education Assam Recruitment:- Directorate Of Medical Education Assam has made a public announcement to procure intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India, ordinarily resident of Assam on the 150 vacant seats of Staff Nurse. The recruitment is for Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh. The mode of application is online on the official site www.dme.assam.gov.in
Directorate Of Medical Education Assam Recruitment Notification :
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Medical Education Assam|
|Name of the Vacancy||Staff Nurse|
|Number of posts||150|
|Last Date of Application||17 August 2020|
Directorate Of Medical Education Assam Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate Of Medical Education Assam
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 150
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 17 August 2020 and the online application form submission starts from 8 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done B.Sc in Nursing/GNM Course from a recognized University or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Chosen candidates will get an attractive amount of pay ranging between Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.6800 per month.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for this post is a maximum of 38 years and a minimum of 18 years counted from 1 Jan 2020. DME will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.dme.assam.gov.in
How To Apply For Directorate Of Medical Education Assam Recruitment Online-
- All the interested aspirants seeking jobs under this recruitment should fill the application form if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Fill all the necessary details including valid email id and mobile number.
- Attach all the necessary documents as needed per this recruitment like Assam Nursing Council Registration Certificate, Caste certificate, Id proof, Mark Sheets, Permanent residentship certificate of Assam, etc.
- Upload a scanned pp size photograph and digital signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: Keep following the official site to get more updates.