Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment 2019: A notification is released by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. The organization wants to fill their requirement for 341 persons to place them on the vacant posts of Junior Engineer. The application is open to submit an application for the post only to 29th October 2019. Further details can be collected from the notification mentioned below.
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||341|
|Last Date to apply||29th of October 2019|
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 243
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) – 98
Last Date to Apply: 29th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired person must have 10th with Diploma in Engineering from the recognized institute or board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Online Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 38600 to 122800/- per month.
- For Open category candidates Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved candidates only Rs. 400/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st October 2019.
Official Website: www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment 2019:
- In the initial step visit the website www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
- And then put up the relevant details there in an accurate way.
- Upload the mandatory documents forming the main part of the application.
- Pay the fees by the use of the method as suits as per the requirement of the applicant.
- And finally, submit an online application on the portal before the due date.
- No need to post the application’s hard copy to any place.
NOTE: Check the official updates given on the website time to time.